Return, Exchange & Refund Policy
At LUX Dog Design we strive for 100% customer satisfaction – we want you to have a positive experience with our products, which we hope both you and your dog will love. Accordingly, our return, exchange and refund policy, outlined below, aims to provide you with a balance of flexibility to ensure that your experience is a positive one.
1. Please note that LUX Dog Design does not provide any refund or exchange for overseas buyers, so please choose carefully.
2. Notwithstanding, and subject to all other clauses of this Return, Exchange and Refund Policy, any returned products must comply with the following criteria before any exchange, refund or online credit note will be provided by LUX Dog Design:
2.1. subject only to Clause 13 below, no returns, refunds or exchanges will be given for toys, sale, personalised, custom, special occasion and perishable items;
2.2. all items returned are in their original condition, have not been worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached AND in its original packaging. LUX dog design reserves the right to refuse any return of merchandise where this condition is not satisfied;
2.3. you must indicate your intention to exchange / return the item(s) within seven days of the date you received the item(s) by filling in our Returns & Exchanges form; this form must be completed and returned within this 7 day time frame;
2.4. the products are received by LUX Dog Design within 21 days. The returned merchandise must be returned to:
LUX Dog Design
51 King St
2.5. the products are received by LUX dog design in their original condition. We therefore encourage you to thoroughly repackage products to ensure that they are not damaged in transit. LUX dog design will not accept any returns or exchanged items that have been damaged in transit. In the event of damage in transit, this may be recovered from the postage company if you have evidence of the damage caused.
3. Returns or exchanges received outside of the time frame referred to in 2.3 and 2.4 above may be facilitated at the discretion of LUX dog design. In the event of this discretion being exercised, an online store credit will be provided.
Return Delivery Liability and Charges
4. We recommend you to return items by insured and recorded delivery and keep a record of your proof of postage. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are received by LUX dog design. We are not responsible for damaged or lost packages.
5. Where items are being exchanged or returned due to incorrect sizing, you are responsible for all delivery charges, including sending and return postage.
6. We will reimburse the postage paid when returning faulty items only. If you require an exchange on a faulty item and we have stock available, you will not be charged again for delivery.
7. In the event that multiple items from one order are faulty or not as described, all items of this nature must be returned together. For multiple products from one order, LUX dog design will reimburse the postage paid once only.
Change of Size
8. Where the items are being exchanged or returned due to incorrect sizing, we only offer an exchange for the same item of different size. No refunds will be provided. In the event that a change in size is needed and there is an extra cost payable you will be responsible for the price difference. Where there is a price variance in your favour as a result of an exchange a credit note will be issued for the difference.
9. Where an exchange is not available due to stock availability, an online credit note will be provided by LUX dog design. The online credit note will be for the cost of the item only, not the postage cost.
10. Unless LUX dog design otherwise exercises their discretion by notification to you in writing, one exchange per item only will be provided by LUX dog design.
11. No exchange will be provided on bedding.
12. We carefully inspect all items before posting them to you however in the case where goods are faulty, wrongly described, or don’t do as they’re supposed to, you can elect to have a:
12.2. Exchange of like item (if available); or
12.3. Online store credit.
13. The item(s) being returned must comply with Clauses 1 and 2 above.
14. Where the item (s) being exchanged is out of stock, LUX dog design will provide a store credit and a credit for the postage.
15. Store credits are valid for 12 months from the issue date.
16. A store credit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Processing of Returns
17. Do not return your item (s) to LUX dog design without contacting LUX dog design in accordance with Clause 2 above. Should you fail to comply with any of these conditions, LUX dog design will not be held responsible for any delays to refunds or postage issues.
18. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check based on clause 1, 2 and 3 outline above.
19. Please do not place a new order for the item (s) you would like in exchange. If you place a new order, your credit card will be charged for that order and you will be issued a store credit for your returned merchandise.
20. The refund time frame depends on the credit card used. Please note that the refund will only be issued to the credit card used for the order. Normally credit appears within one month. In case the recipient of the product does not correspond with buyer of the product, a credit will be refunded to the original buyer and credit card holder.
21. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
22. In the event that you return items to LUX dog design and these items do not fulfil the criteria outlined in Clause 1 and 2 above, LUX dog design will notify you of this failure at your nominated address for notification. LUX dog design will offer to return the merchandise to you, at your expense. If you refuse to accept the returned merchandise and pay for the delivery cost, LUX dog design reserves the right to retain the merchandise and the amount paid by you for the merchandise.
Non-Deliverable, Refused or Unclaimed Orders
23. If an order is returned, refused or unclaimed by the customer due to customer refusal, customer absence, or customer providing incorrect shipping information, we will attempt contact via phone and/or email if provided. If no response is received, the customer will be charged with the appropriate shipping charges. Please make sure that the shipping information on your order is correct and if you have selected the courier option, that someone will be available to receive your package. All orders that require re-shipping at the request of the customer, whether for returned refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages will require an additional re-shipping charge.